A article sometimes has a picture with it to go with it. and it is not just a random picture, it has a meaning. If i wrote a paper about the market crashing and how the people have been suffering in the economy, I would use a picture that shows a airplane on its side saying Market and it is about to crash into the ground. Though the topic of most articles are not that easy to come up with. I bet you would not get a topic you want to do most of the time. You will have to write a paper that is given to you.
Most of the time a article could be turn into a drawing. A article could be written up about a drawing by using the writing style analyze. Analyze goes into detail about a subject and you have to really study up on the topic and see both sides of the topic.
A picture can have little messages inside of the drawing this is called symbolism. The airplane in my subject represents the market and it is free-falling out of the sky which means it is crashing so it shows you the market crashing. So you see the topic of the paper in the Picture but if I went into more detail, I could see the subjects I could write about. Like the airplane is going to crash into a middle class neighborhood. So if i did that it shows that this Market crash is effecting the middle class more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment