Sunday, May 2, 2010

Opinion

You have different sections in a newspaper and one of them is Opinion. And the opinion section is what is the title says, it is your opinion on the issue. It can be research and well written but there is a reason why it is in the opinion section of the newspaper, it is what the writer is thinking about.
When I think of opinions, I think of those crazy sci-fi magazines that say bazaire things. Like Aliens are coming to the world and we should take cover from their beams. Or Elvis still lives and he is just living in a secret place, and my favorite topic Area 51.
Though the Opinion section of a newspaper have more serious topics about the worlds input and what we should do next and sometimes about politics. We should always give it a good quick read and if you like it, look at it in more depth or research the problem.
A jouralist is just trying to make you read what they are talking about (it is what they are paid for) and you see that is my opinion. I can say what I want about a topic because this is an opinion paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment