If you want to write about something, you have to first be realistic. i could not talk about how a Minotaur could take down a fort. A minotaur is if a bull could walk as a human. I would have to be realistic and the mix of imagination and realism is how a book is made. A book would be utter chaos if the whole time it was fighting and rampages. It has to mix with a story and what you created.
I first wrote a hundred-thirty-two page story when I was in seventh grade and it was utter chaos. I just wrote what I believe was amazing that blew my mind. I realize in high school from writing different stories that I needed to expand from fighting and focus more on the story. If I can write a story anyone can.
People can do anything they want if they put their minds to it. A good way to make a plot expand is to make a bulletin chapter log. Just talk about the vague details of the chapter in bulletin form and what happens. Then after awhile you will have the beginning, middle, and end. Everything in writing can be broken down into a web or log.
We over think ideas as I fall under this too. I want to make the chapters more insane that it will pop out of the page but it could confuse people and be even harder to explain. Like saying The hero fell to the floor dodging his enemy's attack, he dodge once more then another and he reached for his fallen sword and sliced his enemy down. I could of just said and been more precise, The hero dodges the enemy's attack with a riposte to a stab to the gut. it may not be better but the reader could have a easier way to understand what is going on.
If something is made up it has to be balanced equally with a realistic traits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment