Imagination is define as "The formation of a mental image of something that is neither perceived as real nor present to the senses." (answers.com) I would say I would rather imagine than be real. It is hard to say what can be real or not. You can not tell a child that Santa Claus is not real when he is five years old. Imagination shapes around what we are and will be.
A man could not of just think one morning, I am going to build a automobile. It must of been an idea first. He must of first imagine it. The world would be hopeless if we did not have imaginations. We would of not think what is in the sky and that would not lead to our astromony. We would be riding horses without saddles. Techlongy would be not modern age.
If an inventor wanted to invent something brand new, he must of first saw in his head. And doesn't mean if you imagine something, you won't be able to see it, just invent it. I love hearing stories, but without imaginations we could not have stories.
We would be nothing without the kids who won the Imagination award in Elementary school. Imagination is everywhere, it just waits for you to use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment