Books are a good way to make your imagination to grow. A good phrase that i live by is that your personality comes from your imagination. Everyone can have different dreams, but at one point it had to be imagine.
I know books were my source of imagination, because I want to become an author. Books are better than tv or movies, because you can not see the whole picture in books, you get what the page tells you and you have to contunie to read to find out the ending.
I think everyone should read books more and discover new words and broaden their vocabulary and always changelle their mind in the own fun way. Books give you more information and more depth into the mind of the character. Although, movies do not give you such knowledge, they have to cut out information around their budget.
We need to begin to read books in our free time and don't read it in the aame spot every time you begin to read make it exciting and be some where new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment